IMM

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
Christian McArdle wrote:

Do we have any evidence that she is a successful developer - other
than C4 publicity ? Based on the state of her own flat as amusingly
exposed on "Britain's Best Homos" I would say the jury is out.

Sounds like the apocryphal electrician's house with rubber wires

sticking
out of the walls, or the plumber's house where you have to sh*t in a

bucket.
Too busy out making money and don't want to return home to do what

you've
been doing at work all day.

Yes. My father was a professional photographer. I have NO pictures of my
wedding.

Most people would consider that a good thing.

---