Posted to alt.home.repair
Dean L. Hoffman Dean L. Hoffman is offline

Default OT. Listen to the Music

On 9/28/20 9:08 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 21:46:56 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/28/2020 9:29 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 9/28/2020 4:08 PM, Dean L. Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â*Â* The Doobie Brothers and BillÂ* Murray have a little issue with money.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/bill-murray-doobie-brothers-response-1067165/

Â*Â*Â*Â* Murray is borrowing one of their songs in a commercial.

HE is STEALING the song. Violating the law!

And both sides are enjoying a lot of free publicity. I have to wonder
how real it is.

I often wonder how much The President gag
makes from twitter ..
John T.

And here I thought our beloved President wouldn't be mentioned in
this thread. The thing about the Doobies is in the New York Times if
you'd prefer:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/24/business/media/bill-murray-doobie-brothers.html
The Times will give you a chance to sign up.