Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT National Trust Properties with Slave trade links.

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:50:49 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

snip

How many poisonous ones do you need to eat to not be able to eat any
more?

It depends.

For example:

A small amount of Chicken of the Woods off the wrong tree, a Yew, really
isn’t a good idea.

Off the right tree, it is fine for most people. A small percentage of
people are allergic to it but the reaction tends to be unpleasant.

Interesting (for the foragers) I'm sure but wasn't actually a
question.

You would think a vegan would know that.

Ah and so something else you don't have a fcuking clue about!

More than you.

Oh, on mushrooms, you are probably right, I've never claimed to be an
expert on anything. But veganism and it's basic goals and principals,
you constantly *prove* you DHAFC.

See, veganism isn't all about expertise in anything (sorry you are
petrified by the thought that it is) but people who simply don't think
it's *ok* to rape, torture, kill, eat and exploit animals like you do
... and so they don't. And that's it, well, along with the
scientifically proven facts of 20% of the greenhouse gasses coming
from live stock (so because of you) and thousands of square miles of
the estuaries and oceans that are polluted by livestock waste (so
because of you again), plus all the wasted food and B12 supplements
etc, etc, etc.

But you don't care about any of that, because you are so selfish you
value your own taste buds over anything else. You defend your position
of logical inconsistency and denial because you don't want to admit
then face the truth.

You are bull ****ting again.

Bwhahaha .... yeah, sure.

I am the one who took the trouble to learn how to forage for mushrooms.

And I don't forage for mushrooms and if I did, I have Google on my
phone. You were whooshed by a joke.

You go to Tesco’s and buy some mushroom soup and think you are saving the
plant.

Saving the mushroom plant? (And I know you meant 'planet'.) So, you
forage for all your mushrooms do you Brain Ray? Luckily we know you
**** in the woods so they will carry on growing there, like you do
with the fruit you grow and eat in your own garden (I *know* you do
because you haven't yet answered the question).

Haven?t you been on a course?

Is there one then?

Yes, I’ve been on several.

I'd ask for your money back. ;-(

snip

You probably buy a tin of mushroom soup in Tesco
and think you are saving the planet.

https://ibb.co/6HdNjMj

What *is* actually wrong with you? Have the doctors told you yet?

You are the one who is clearly unbalanced.

Bwhahaha. You have animals raped, you have their children dragged from
them at birth (and often shot) or feed them on formula whilst *YOU*
drink the milk meant for them and until they build enough flesh to
kill and eat *by you*. You put their mothers in slavery (I notice you
have lost the anti-slavery footer, just as well, considering you
actively support slavery) for 5 years forcing them to produce 10x more
milk than the would do naturally for a child they no longer have. Once
the mothers are exhausted, at 1/5 of their natural lives, you kill
them as well. You *actively support* all this and yet think I am
unbalanced!

Why don't you watch this and really learn something about the
consequences of your denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9sSDTbJ8WI

(don't worry, it's not the *whole* picture so shouldn't put you off
your glass of milk (meant for the child of a different species)).

Real footage from real farms documenting a real process that's going
on all the time all over the world (and worse).

Cheers, T i m