Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT National Trust Properties with Slave trade links.

On 26/09/2020 22:09, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 19:38:23 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

Ah, like the cavemen did. I really hate to think what else you still
consider to be acceptable in 2020 (well, we know some of it as you
have admitted it here).

snip pathetic trolling

At least you agree that your trolling was pathetic.

Or maybe you think that because we can design a microprocessor is all
it takes to make us 'superior' to everything else?

No, it is simply our ability to adapt the environment to our needs which
gives us the edge. Sad as it is, that's a fact.

Well done, so you agree.

I did not agree with you. I *corrected* you and you have, yet again,
twisted things around.

snip

Erm, what do you think I'd say? But do you have a point?

We are part of the evolutionary process. We aced it, to the detriment of
everything else and ourselves.

And you agree again.

I have always made that point, so am not *agreeing* with you.

snip

So we aren't carnivores. Being an omnivore *doesn't* mean we can eat
everything, it just means we aren't *obligate* herbivores OR
carnivores.

It *does* mean that we will try to eat anything should the need arise.

Yes, to survive or out of necessity, except there is no such necessity
*today* for a vast proportion of the worlds population.

It has been known for plane crash victims to become cannibals. What we
do when he *have to* isn't the same thing as doing those same things
when we don't.

We our massive intellect and contrived might over all the other
animals, we should also use that power to defend and protect.

With great power comes great responsibility. Only a coward or nutjob
would use that to his advantage.

And if we took all the live stock out of the equation, there would be
more useable land to grow useable food for humans to eat.

snip

Where did *I* say anything about us reverting to cavemen?

You brought them into the thread in an attempt to belittle meat eating
people.

You really are paranoid aren't you?

No, that's *your* perception.

You know it's 'only me' talking here (well, and all the other people
round the world who don't kill animals for pleasure or exploit them
wherever possible), no one is stopping you doing whatever your morals
see fit, and if that means slaughtering innocent animals to satisfy
your taste buds then I'll let your own conscience determine if that
makes you 'good' or not.

That would be nice. Now you can STFU.

Rest of unnecessary drivel snipped.