Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Towill John Towill is offline

Default Deleting one drive from Windows 10?

On 25/09/2020 09:13, Paul wrote:
T i m wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 08:11:13 +0100, John Towill
wrote:

Is it possible with no detrimental effect?

It depends what / where it is?

I am hacked off with the prompts continually popping up!

Saying ... ?

Cheers, T i m

This might be a reference to OneDrive.exe :-)

Knowing the exact text used in the message,
saves a lot of time narrowing down a root cause.

While you can filter off notifications, a second
way to improve your life, is to go to the Settings
wheel and disable a couple of sliders that generate
"advertising".

Or, the OP might be referring to a login box he is seeing.

https://www.howtogeek.com/342550/get...sign-in-popup/

With computers, a great deal of precision is now
needed when describing problems, because there are
*so many* bloody annoyances.

Rather than take a picture of the problem, you can
also locate the dialog box as a picture on some
web site, and use the URL to that as a way of
sharing what you're seeing. For example, for the
OneDrive login prompt, I could say "my problem looks
like this thing"...

https://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content...cf48d32d-1.png

Â*Â* Paul

Thanks for the replies, i havfe now deleted it. Cheers