Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 10cm Wood dust and everything in a packed attic

On Thursday, 24 September 2020 20:01:32 UTC+1, KL wrote:

Please Help!!! I wanna cry after the company redo our roof. I didn't know that they haven't covered a layer of plastic at the attic. Neither my hubby nor father in law thought about it.
So surprise!!! Now, even just pull down the ladder from ceiling, wood dust fall down. The attic is packed with all sorts of things from too many carton boxes to baby travel bed, etc, I haven't seen the wood dust layer in my own eyes, but I know it's far too awful.
I know I need a good mask, googles, gloves and protection coat. I only have a household dyson vacuum cleaner and brooms.
What would be the most effective and economic way to clean this mess?
Many thanks in advance.

4" of wood dust from an unknown roofing job is not possible. Is it some sort of insulation?

NT