Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jack Harry Teesdale Jack Harry Teesdale is offline

Default OT National Trust Properties with Slave trade links.

On 24/09/2020 18:18, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 17:00:58 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 24/09/2020 14:55:08, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:34:49 +0100, Jack Harry Teesdale
wrote:

The National Trust have produced a so called 'Shame' list of 93 of their
properties linked to the Slave Trade including Winston Churchills former
home Chartwell House.

https://expressdigest.com/national-t...olonial-links/

Is there no end to their historical 'whitewashing'?

Isn't that like saying 'Some of my best mates are black'?

That's quite a sad, irrelevant statement to post.

Only if you don't understand it troll.

It is wrong to rewrite and distort history.

No one is trying to troll.

To correct it, yes.

Or that troll.

We shouldn't hold present Jews any more accountable for the killing of
Jesus any more than blacks should hold present whites for the salve trade.

Whoosh (troll). You *really* are thick aren't you troll?

Both are historic facts/beliefs and they should be embraced as such.

Of course, and they are.

Sometimes we can learn from the past and stops it being reinvented.

You don't seem able to, the number of times you faceplant here
(troll).

Cheers, T i m

It should be clear to all who the troll is here!