Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help with electrics for mini lathe.

On 23/09/2020 23:36, wrote:
On Sunday, 20 September 2020 09:24:39 UTC+1, jeff Layman wrote:

Image:
https://imgur.com/igFcKqj

image not visible.

It wasn't visible with Pale Moon, but was with FF 80.0. I'd seen this
before with Imgur and PM a week or so ago, so something on Imgur doesn't
like Pale Moon, or vice-versa. Unfortunately the PM forum server seems
down at the moment, so I can't check if it's been reported previously.

fwliw I'm using ff, it reports itself as 1.0 but obviously isn't, so dunno what version.

Ss's google link didn't work either, 404.

The Pale Moon forum is working again. FYI:
https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=25025&hilit=imgur

--

Jeff