Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default OT but relevant.

On 23/09/2020 12:36, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 07:11:01 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

snip

Time is what I don't have and, apart from the shopping, my lunch does
not involve anyone else.

Fairy nuff. We do have a soupmaker (it was dead when I went to use it
last, another job on the list) and it really made making 'good /
healthy' soup very easy. Chuck a few things off yer list in, a stock
cube and some water up to the line, press the button and go do stuff
for another 20 mins (or longer, they hold the heat for ages and can
have a warming mode or can reheat anyway). Come back in and serve up
what you need. Stick what's left in the fridge, next lunch, pour what
you want into a bowl, pop in microwave for 2 mins while you are
buttering the bread and selecting a magic cake ...

snip

So much for saving the planet.

Whoosh.

Gadgets like soup makers are for those too lazy to do things properly. So
is €˜throwing in a stock cube.

What part of Tim's "Time is what I don't have and, apart from the
shopping, my lunch does not involve anyone else" didn't you get Brain
Ray?

And how even is he going to heat the water for the packet soup, magic?

Is the packet soup going to be as healthy as one made from fresh veg
(and the point).

Get back under yer bridge you stupid, pointless , nymshifting troll.

Cheers, T i m

brian has a bridge ?