Sunworshipper

Default Railroad Track Anvil, Built

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:39:15 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Sunworshipper" wrote

That's really nice, but how does one run across a small part of rail?

I would start at a scrap yard, then maybe check with the railroad to see
where they are repairing or replacing track. It is trash to them, and I
think a guy could get a piece pretty easy there with just a six pack or a
few bottles of cold water.

Steve

Aren't you here in Vegas? I used to know "where" the U.P. R.R.
was... Recently I asked a guy what the brushes where for and don't
they wear out ?, on the truck for riding the rail. Bummer, asked the
wrong question.

Still have the coal problem. I've heard of a place , but its far to
check out for 20lbs. or zero.