Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default OT but relevant.

In message , Radio Man
writes
Tim Lamb wrote:
Anyone come across a bulk source for packet soup?

Toast, cup of soup (oxtail is good Tim and shows they use all the
animal), banana and a slice of whatever cake I find in the tin makes an
easy d-i-y lunch.

The shopping dept. comes home from Waitrose with packs containing 3 or 4
packet soups. It must be possible to purchase these packs in bulk and I
wonder if anyone has found a source.

Wouldnt a flask of real, homemade, soup be more tasty?

Probably although there is little to criticise about packet soups. I am
looking at the low labour/time angle.

I favour soup for lunch in the colder months- not that work environment is
cold, it is just habit. A flask of soup and some homemade bread and some
fruit.

Or two slices of Warburtons seeded bread, toasted and dunked:-)

Get one of the Stanley stainless steel flasks designed for food. Squat
little things.

Dirty mug just goes in the dishwasher.

--
Tim Lamb