Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default OT but relevant.

On 22/09/2020 21:18, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , nightjar
writes
On 22/09/2020 14:26, Tim Lamb wrote:
Anyone come across a bulk source for packet soup?
Â*Toast, cup of soup (oxtail is good Tim and shows they use all the
animal), banana and a slice of whatever cake I find in the tin makes
anÂ* easy d-i-y lunch.
Â*The shopping dept. comes home from Waitrose with packs containing 3
or 4Â* packet soups. It must be possible to purchase these packs in
bulk and IÂ* wonder if anyone has found a source.

Knorr do most of their powder soups in 25 serving pots. Available from
several places online, including Amazon.

Indeed. Appears to require saucepan and cooking time. The cup a soup
brews while I am waiting for the toaster.

Porridge oats are supposed to be cooked. I find pouring boiling water on
them and waiting a bit works just fine. I suspect the same would be true
of powder soup.

Amazon seem to have some possibilities. Order every other month to get
their free deliveries:-)

--
Colin Bignell