Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4 DHJ ... Jim GM4 DHJ ... is offline

Default OT but relevant.

On 23/09/2020 08:11, Radio Man wrote:
Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:
Costco??
Brian

A large wholesale type place.

You need to be a member, I think about £50 a year.

pure con they list professions then "member of the AA" total
pish...never seen such a scabby bunch of weegies in there...

You see them here and there but not a lot around.

the more you buy the more you use brian....I joined the Glasgow one for
a few years about '95 and have rejoined for a few years since then
......buy in bulk use in bulk...anyway Costco stuff is not much cheaper
and their tyres are overpriced...used to be cheap until Michelin took
over.......and why pay money to save money?.......have to say as a non
member you can still go to the restaurant and buy the cheap disgusting
not good for you food...AND the HUGE cakes with the delicious frosting
has cooking lard in the icing......that is why it is so white.....wife
is a sugar craft expert