Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default OT but relevant.

On 22/09/2020 14:26, Tim Lamb wrote:
Anyone come across a bulk source for packet soup?

Toast, cup of soup (oxtail is good Tim and shows they use all the
animal), banana and a slice of whatever cake I find in the tin makes an
easy d-i-y lunch.

The shopping dept. comes home from Waitrose with packs containing 3 or 4
packet soups. It must be possible to purchase these packs in bulk and I
wonder if anyone has found a source.

Wholesalers will do you bulk packs but whether they work out cheaper is
another matter. See eg

https://www.brake.co.uk/dry-store/so...-soup/cup-soup
https://www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk/grocery/61/500561

but check locally as delivery is likely to be prohibitive

PS

I have to say the DIY element in that lunch falls rather short of the
standard set by John Rumm projects - the more so if you didn't make the
cake in the first place

PPS

With John of course I'd be waiting with interest to see how he dressed
the stones for his mill

--
Robin