Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default internet/radio is tricky, was: Old TV caused village broadband ...

In Bob F writes:
Internet: Old TV caused village broadband outages for 18 months

Err, not so fast...

You know more? - Please tell us.

Exactly my thought, unless he doesn't have a clue about cable broadband.

I had read some additional reports that said that, no, the problem
was NOT cleared after the tv was removed, and that the area
was therefore being pushed to the front of the line for a fibre optic
and 802.[whatever-the-latest-is] upgrade.

I'm afraid I can't track it down. Sorry