Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Seeking self-contained outdoor cameras to catch contractor dumping on my property

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 14:25:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Hi, I inherited a wooded property in the north east and Ive started doing some work there but its still vacant. Noticed some junk had been dumped along a strip near the road, but which is not really visible from the house. I put up 'No Dumping' signs but I see today that a whole bunch more stuff has been dumped there, looks like a contractor demoed a porch of fence or something. Im thinking about putting up some kind of cameras, but this is quite far from the house so they would have to be self-contained, a wildlife camera of something similar. Any suggestions? Thanks

Trail camera or game camera