Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National abortion rights threatened by new US Supreme Court appointment

On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:11:09 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 24/09/2020 14:56, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 08:54:20 +0100, Bod wrote:

The rights of women to access abortions across the US are under threat
as Republicans clear the way to target 40-year-old laws.

Anti-abortion activists are €śoptimistic€ť the death of a liberal Supreme
court justice will mean the reversal of more than 40 years of laws
around abortion in the United States.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...ae550c402e06b9

Looks like the US will be going backwards if the anti abortion law
becomes law.
Most developed countries allow abortions.

It wouldn't be a national ban on abortion, the decision would just
revert to the states. I am not against abortion but I also don't see a
constitutional protection for it at the federal level. People don't
have to live in Mississippi.

OTOH, money wise, it would be cheaper to fly the knocked up welfare
girl to Chicago for the operation than it would be to pay for her
******* for 80 years. (Birth, child care, a life of welfare and
prison)

Are all all "knocked up girls, welfare girls"?

The ones that usually have trouble getting an abortion. Even 60 years
ago when it was virtually illegal, women of means had a way. They just
called it something else.

I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of working girls/women who want an
abortion.

No doubt and in most states it is no problem getting one.

"pay for her *******"
You sound not very nice person and a typical trumpet.

Maybe you want us to send you some. We have prisons full of them.