Posted to alt.home.repair
Bernhard Bernhard is offline

Default How can these cost $68?

On 9/23/2020 10:19 PM, micky wrote:
How can these cost $68? There just little metal? rings. What are
they? They come in several colors, but are shown on different pages. I
don't know if they are specific to my 2005 Toyota Solara fog lights, or
not. I found them under fog lights. I only have 2 fog lights, why
would I want 5 bezels? Even 2 woudl be $27 if one could find just 2.
One bulb is burnt out but why would a bezel need replacing?

https://www.autozone.com/exterior-li...zel/474955_0_0

If you don't like the price you could always buy a chunk of stainless steel and carve one out with your pocket knife.

Or buy a SLS RP that does metal.