Greg

Default Inground Swimming Pools

I am acting as the contractor. I subbed out the dig, steel and shoot. (~$6000)
I have a "dirt guy" who hauled away the dirt and backfilled the hole for the
value of the dirt.
I did the plumbing and electric and I have a plaster guy coming to apply the
interior finish (~$2000).
I have another two - three thousand in hardware, concrete and "home depot" type
bills.
The most expensive thing is the screen cage (~$8500) but you may not be doing
that.

If I stay on schedule I will be from permit to water in the pool in 32 days
(started 5/26) but that is an unusually fast install. So far all of my subs
have been on time and on schedule. That is unusual too.