Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How can these cost $68?

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 22:19:48 -0400, micky
wrote:

How can these cost $68? There just little metal? rings. What are
they? They come in several colors, but are shown on different pages. I
don't know if they are specific to my 2005 Toyota Solara fog lights, or
not. I found them under fog lights. I only have 2 fog lights, why
would I want 5 bezels? Even 2 woudl be $27 if one could find just 2.
One bulb is burnt out but why would a bezel need replacing?

https://www.autozone.com/exterior-li...zel/474955_0_0

Because they can?

I just looked a refrigerator door gasket and they want $140-150 for
them. (one of 2 on a french door fridge).