Joe Bobst

Default Inground Swimming Pools

We're thinking of having an in ground pool installed, but we know nothing
about them. Can anyone recommend a site or resource that can help a newbie
learn and do research?

Start a notebook Do a Google search. Do a Yahoo search. Do a public library
search. Search the archives in this NG. Talk to contractors for pools listed in
your yellow pages. Take a course in pool maintainance and chemistry. Look up
trade associations for pools. Study local building codes for pools. Visit pool
supply stores and ask questions.
After a few weeks, review your findings, then decide if you are up to the task.
Good luck.

Joe