Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement toilet

On 9/22/2020 9:21 PM, dpb wrote:
Getting around to the bath in the old farmhouse redo -- anybody had
experience with newer toilet peformance to the reduced water standards
-- either positive recommendations or ones known to avoid.

Did a search on "best" and returned lists composed almost entirely of
brands/manufacturers I've never heard of before -- all the old standbys
like Kohler, American Standard, Elger, ... nearly non-existent.

--

In my last house I had two Kohler, this house has two Kohler, we
renovated at work a few years back and put in 4 Kohler. All are the

I think they all improved over some of the originals that you had to
triple flush. Comfort height is very nice too as you get older.

I've heard some American Standard are very good too, just no personal
experience. As you can imagine though, I'd not hesitate to use Kohler
again.

Used Kohler faucets too in four bathrooms and 1 kitchen.