Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Replacement toilet

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 22 Sep 2020 20:21:11 -0500, dpb
wrote:

Getting around to the bath in the old farmhouse redo -- anybody had
experience with newer toilet peformance to the reduced water standards
-- either positive recommendations or ones known to avoid.

Did a search on "best" and returned lists composed almost entirely of
brands/manufacturers I've never heard of before -- all the old standbys
like Kohler, American Standard, Elger, ... nearly non-existent.

Don't get one of those fancy European toilets that have a tiny pond in
the bowl instead of a big lake. My brother let his wife handle a
remodel and she ended up with toilets that needed cleaning every time I
used one.