Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.android
s|b s|b is offline

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 07:22:01 +1000, %% wrote:

That's why we - in Belgium - have contact
tracing in place. It doesn't work for sh*t,

Odd that it works fine in Singapore and South Korea.

That's great, but in _Belgium_ it doesn't work for sh*t. By which I mean
they're not doing a good job.

so you can understand I don't have much faith in their app.

Still better than no app.

I disagree. Better to have no app at all than to have a dysfunctional
one.

There /is/ an app and it's currently being tested by 10.000
people, mostly employed by the government. I'm curious
how many people will download it after the official release.

Still better than no app even if not all that many do use it.

If not all that many use it, then it won't be very effective.

--
s|b