Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Home improvement?

On Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 2:31:04 PM UTC-4, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 9/22/20 1:40 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 11:15:46 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/22/2020 6:21 AM, wrote:
On Monday, September 21, 2020 at 8:45:25 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:

Luckily, our fridge is in the part of the house that's over a crawlspace. So
it won't have too far to fall. Perhaps the olive jar will survive and we can still
have martinis.

Cindy Hamilton

Olives are an awful thing to do to good gin. If you must flavor your
drink, use a twist of lemon peel.

I'm actually vanishingly unlikely to ever drink a martini. I hate hard liquor
and will only drink it if it's really diluted. Even most wines are too harsh
with the taste of alcohol.

But olives are among the few things that are in a glass jar in the fridge.
Anchovies are in glass, but I figured after an earthquake a martini made
a better joke than anything with anchovies.

Cindy Hamilton