Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.android
Eric Pozharski Eric Pozharski is offline

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.mobile.android.]
with %% wrote:
"s|b" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 05:52:08 +1000, %% wrote:

*SKIP*
That's why we - in Belgium - have contact
tracing in place. It doesn't work for sh*t,

Just to make it more practical (if that's ever possible) , may I have
carbon footprint of somenthing that doesn't work?

Odd that it works fine in Singapore and South Korea.

I'm not in Singapore -- I don't give a fsck. Neither are you -- your
opinion isn't worth ****.

*CUT*