Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default 30V, 5-10A bench PSU recommendations?

On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:22:13 +0100, John Bryan
wrote:

snip

When powered up both displays show the users last settings but do not
flash.

Ah, sorry.

After a few seconds they display the supplied values.
CV led lit assuming not in current limit mode.

Ok.

and then revert to the
measured values.

Which in case of the voltage and assuming it's not already current
limiting will be the same as the initial value and the current will be
the actually current being drawn (not the limit)? But the point was it
*will* be the last uses values, not some arbitrary values.

This is correct it will be the last user set values.

Ok good.

I do not know how long it retains these values as I have never left it
powered off more than few days.

I guess if they were held in some sort of NV RAM it could be
indefinitely. ;-)
snip

No problem you got me to try something I had never given a thought about
i.e. the digit cycling.

;-)

Hope this has been of help.

Yeah, I think so John, thanks. ;-)