barry martin

Default Roach-like insects -

N I've seen these guys on hot summer days - on the siding of the house,
N deck surface, in the grass, and sometimes crossing the paved street.
N Sometimes I saw them inside the house, near the attic and such. When
N the hot season goes away, I never saw them again, till the next hot
N summer days.
N At first, I thought these were roaches, but someone told me that these
N are called 'backselders'(?), or something like that, and they look
N like roaches, but live on the trees and like to be hot areas. I just
N didn't like seeing them inside the house.
N Anyone have any info on these? What's the correct name for them?
N Best way to treat them?

If they are "box elder" bugs they should be relatively 'stupid' ==
can touch them and they might fly away. One of the easiest and
cheapest way to get rid of them is to spray with a dish soap solution.
The soap will clog their pores and they suffocate.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Things never "hopeless". "Imminently disastrous" might be better.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *