Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Carlos E.R.[_2_] Carlos E.R.[_2_] is offline

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

On 17/09/2020 19.24, %% wrote:

"Carlos E.R." wrote in message
On 17/09/2020 07.00, Joerg Lorenz wrote:
Am 16.09.20 um 23:48 schrieb Chris:
Regardless of the pros and cons it has happened, unfortunately, and
we'll
all have to adjust.

For the Brits it is and will be a political and economic shock.
The Continent will move faster. Only very minor adjustments needed.

Yep.

I'll miss Twinings tea and Heinz beans in tomato sauce :-p

There is no reason you will miss either of them. The most
you might see is the price change a little. And depending
on what the pound does, they might even be cheaper if
the pound drops by more than the EU chooses to have
a tariff on those. Since the EU doesnt grow tea, there
may well be no tariff on tea at all. Likely there will be
on beans in tomato sauce.

The be difference is that if you decide that the UK
economy is doing much better than the Spanish
economy, you wont be free to decide to move
there and be able to do that so easily.

The beans are a peculiarity mostly eaten by foreigners here, the locals
do not typically like them. I'm not average in my tastes. Although I
have seen a tin of beans by a no name brand: they taste horrible to me,
but they do sell it. Go figure.

As to tea, Twinings is probably not the most sold brand he there are
others, and some seem local. We could turn to Russia. Or China.

--
Cheers, Carlos.