Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - 1st time in 175 years - Scientific American endorses JoeBiden

On 9/17/2020 11:16 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 9/16/2020 5:58 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Ralph Mowery writes:

In article , says...

Ed, I read this and I wondered if you actually understood what you were
saying. You started out okay, realizing you are not a scientist.
But then you seemed to just dismiss anything a scientist might tell you
and instead you assert that you should just use your common sense.

I don't know about the scientists, but with Al Gore pushing the gloabal
warming and then living in a house big enough for several families it
seems to me like a snake oil salesman. When all the ones preaching
global warming start riding aoround in the very small cars and living in
homes with around 3 bedrooms like many are, then I will believe them.

Last I heard, Al Gore was not against getting rich and living in a big
house.

I don't know what the point of this "but he lives in a big house"
argument is and I doubt you do either.

Just because he's rich doesn't mean he can't care about our future.

Sure, do as I say, not as I do. He could try to set a good example.
Compare him to Warren Buffet still in the same modest house because he
does not need more.
https://www.protectingtaxpayers.org/...u-s-household/

Try a better source.

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/al-gores-mansion/

He is not the guy that should be telling me to drive a smaller car or
turn off the AC

If you actually paid attention to the facts rather than some
political moron at a right-wing site, you'd not make a fool of
yourself in public.

If you paid attention to facts you'd know he was shamed into it. He is
just a little less of a hypocrite now.