Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT Halfords rant

On 16/09/2020 17:21, Max Demian wrote:

Only pubs and restaurants. Not normal retailers.

ATM......

Might be different next week.

And when was Halford's ever a normal retailer?

Interesting how some pubs/restaurants/hotels/cafes/offices want more
info than others.

Some are OK with my first name and mobile number others want a surname
and mobile phone number and others want a post code to go with the name
and number.

Many of the details are just written on sheets of A4 paper left on the
bar or on a table as you enter and available for anyone to read, others
actually use separate pieces of paper to post into a box to keep them
from viewing eyes.

The better ones have a member of staff using a clip board to take your
details (either when you enter or after you are seated).

I do believe that it will soon be a requirement to produce ID before you
can enter these premises.

Thin edge of the wedge.

--
Adam