Posted to alt.home.repair
Lori Perez Lori Perez is offline

Default Dryer vent hose is filling up with water!

Greetings Mitch!

Hope all is well on your end.This is in regards to dryer vent/hose thread from ten years ago. Im currently experiencing the aforementioned problem! Minus gallons of water. Instead, volume of water is closer to 2/3 C.

Was the root identified?

Did you solve the problem?
If yes ] Will you please share your solution with me?
If not ] Did you hire professional repair services? Did they at least solve the problem?

I sincerely appreciate all advice that you or anyone else with similar experience can provide. Hopefully 10 years later you all have awesome solutions.. I will be awaiting optimistically! Hopefully there was a solution and no need for any of you to replace the dryer.

Respectfully, Lori Perez