Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.android
Carlos E.R.[_2_] Carlos E.R.[_2_] is offline

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

On 16/09/2020 05.50, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:18:07 +0200, Carlos E.R. wrote:

Telling people that it doesn't work and thus better not install it, is
what makes the app not work. So if finally it doesn't work, I will blame
you.

Hi Carlos,

Nowhere in the western world are the apps "uptaken" sufficiently.
o Nowhere.

So what? Should I not install the app just because "not enough people
install it"? Or perhaps on the contrary I should install it just to add
one little grain of help, and tell others I know to please install it?

That's a fact.

Do you really think they are all reading Usenet and listening to Joerg?
o Or, maybe... just maybe... they happen to know what I know?

You are not that important. There are other stupid people that talk
against the apps for stupid political agendas and have more influence
than you. It is those nay sayers making people not install the app who
may cause the app to not work.

--
Cheers, Carlos.