Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Michael Caputo

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:08:04 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 9/15/2020 7:51 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:56:56 -0700, Bob F
wrote:

On 9/15/2020 3:59 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:32:58 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:59:14 -0400, micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 08:34:20 -0400, micky
wrote:

......Mr. Caputo predicted that the president would win re-election in
November, but that his Democratic opponent, Joseph R. Biden Jr., would
refuse to concede, leading to violence. “And when Donald Trump refuses
to stand down at the inauguration, the shooting will begin,” he said.
“The drills that you’ve seen are nothing.”

A possible scenario according to Luntz and one other is that:

More Democrats will vote by mail.
More Reps will vote in person.
Mail ballots are counted before election day in a few states -- florida
starts 20 days in advance iiuc -- but most don't start until election
day, which means the day after (and maybe the day after that if everyone
is tired.)
So on election night, stumpie will be ahead, but as the mail in ballots
are counted, Biden will pull ahead and trump will refuse to ackknowledge
the final vote by which he loses. So the idea that armed police wi ll
be needed to remove him from the WH is more likely than without the
virus. I hope he isn't shot 20 times resisting removal

Luntz has been mostly a Republican over the years, but this notion does
not depend on who is suggesting it. I think someone on NPR also
suggested it, I didn't get his name.

Luntz says it doesn't matter what trump or Biden think (or do, I guess)
but what the people think. I guess he meant the trouble-makers within
them, who iiuc he's predicting will cause great trouble, including
violence. He didn't mention courts. I guess he thinks the ballot
results will be clear.

I saw that exact scenario described yesterday in an opinion piece on
www.fivethirtyeight.com.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nd-wont-leave/

"He claimed millions voted illageally when he *won*."

What would you do if you were a gereral in your state's national guard
when trump tried to nationalize it?

trump knows he can't really win, and he is panicking, because he knows
he will be going to prison when he cannot obstruct justice anymore and
they really investigate his actions before and while in office. He knows
damned well what he has illegally done.

Anyone that cannot see what a threat to the constitution trumps actions
have been is blind to reality.

He said again at his rally that he wants 4 more years, and then 4 more
years after that. Constitution be damned I guess.

Maybe he was referring to prison?

I can go with that. We will just change his residence, but he can retain
his public housing.

He can eat generic nuggets every Tuesday, just like everyone else in his
cellblock, and if he wants a hairdresser he'll have to perform favors. Lord
knows he has the lips and mouth for it. Just watch him speak.