Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.android
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:18:07 +0200, Carlos E.R. wrote:

Telling people that it doesn't work and thus better not install it, is
what makes the app not work. So if finally it doesn't work, I will blame
you.

Hi Carlos,

Nowhere in the western world are the apps "uptaken" sufficiently.
o Nowhere.

That's a fact.

Do you really think they are all reading Usenet and listening to Joerg?
o Or, maybe... just maybe... they happen to know what I know?
--
The problem is the ignorati desperately want a panacea that doesn't exist.