Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default PIR sensor

williamwright Wrote in message:
On 13/09/2020 16:57, Biggles wrote:
williamwright Wrote in message:r
On 13/09/2020 13:25, Biggles wrote: Outside light with integral PIR sensor, sensor has failed. Part No is EJ-A003. Seems to only be available in large quantities from China. Does anyone know of somewhere I could buy just 1? I know I could fit a separate sensor, would be neater to replace the one in the light. Just replace the whole thing. If you repair it the LED driver will pack up five minutes later.Bill

Somewhat doubt it as it isn't an LED fitting.

Good grief! Why not? You're wasting money on leccy!

Bill

"Cost is not an issue" apparently...
--
Jimk