Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Zinsser 123 instead of artist's gesso?

On 10/09/2020 23:57, Jimk wrote:
Chris Bacon Wrote in message:
On 10/09/2020 22:07, Stephen Duppe wrote:
Zinsser's "123"
Sorry, don't know. I would talk to them.

"To contact the Technical Support Team, call 0191 411 3166 or email
. Data sheets for each of the Zinsser
products can be found in the products section of this site"

(
https://www.zinsseruk.com/technical-support/ )

Like they'll say yes or no ;-)

Just try it FFS?

Some people are very willing to talk about their product and interested
in things in general.

It costs nothing to talk. "FFS".

Tell us what they say......dare you

I assume there's something the matter with you and/or your comprehension.

1) You're using the juvenile and silly "us" construct, when you mean "me".
2) It's quite clear that I was advising the OPer to phone them, yet for
some reason, almost certainly connected to my first sentence in this
post, you want me to 'phone them.

Pffft. Pathetic.

Not at all...
You advocate some (imo dubious) course of action, I suggest *you*
do it & prove me wrong...

You bluster & squirm out of it.
Simples.
Prick.