Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Concrete prefab, base size., Have I mucked he size up?

On 09/09/2020 20:02, Chris Bacon wrote:

Asked this over at Cormaic's, but no joy (maybe (much!) laterrrr, but
panic on, so here now). This is the slab I've just made with my Aldi
concrete mixer).

4.5 cu m by hand through a mixer is quite impressive! Was that all "one
pour" so to speak?

Nominal 6000mm by 5000 mm prefab garage for use as garden shed (by my
measurements it will be 6020 by 5035 actualsize).

Slab is 6050 by 5050.

Have I mucked it up and made it too small to use?

I have seen plenty of slab foundations that were made exact size, and
they have held up fine with brick garages on them...

--
Cheers,

John.