Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Nancy Lacek Nancy Lacek is offline

Default Zenith SF3537H modules wanted

I have never have not had those problems with my tv since it was new

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 2:19:11 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 7:03:30 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote:
Nancy Lacek wrote:
9-605-05
9-604-04
9-700-15

Will you return the duds in the suplied boxes, with the form filled out
for your credit?

Heh, I think they want to fix it because it weighs around 270 pounds and
it's a struggle to move around.

I used to own the same model and it cost me $20 for a couple mexicans to
dump it somewhere.

It's from the early 90's and has a **** poor picture compared to even the
cheapest lcd/led tv currently on the market. I think that one had the
"teletext" service built into it.

I sold a few of those, and they were absolute toilets. Zenith had some good tech back then but the Digital System Three wasn't any part of it. IIRC, it was based on the ITT digital TV chipset. They were squirrely when they were new and had a terrible muddy picture no matter how carefully they were prepped. On a blank snowy channel, these showed poor color temperature and bloated and blurry"pop corn" snow whereas every other TV back then had crisp, tight snow with excellent color temp. I can't guess why anyone would want to fix one of these unless it was for a historic collection of some sort..