Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Dangerous saw

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2020 16:44, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:45:33 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when

the hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up

a ladder takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something suspect
about his story.

Electric hedge trimmer with sticky "on" lock, like my reciprocating
saw?

Still a hell of a job trying to get through a neck with a hedge trimmer
I would have though?

I can see that it could break someone's neck, though

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England