Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bje@ripco.com is offline

Default Zenith SF3537H modules wanted

Cydrome Leader wrote:
Nancy Lacek wrote:
9-605-05
9-604-04
9-700-15

Will you return the duds in the suplied boxes, with the form filled out
for your credit?

Heh, I think they want to fix it because it weighs around 270 pounds and
it's a struggle to move around.

I used to own the same model and it cost me $20 for a couple mexicans to
dump it somewhere.

It's from the early 90's and has a **** poor picture compared to even the
cheapest lcd/led tv currently on the market. I think that one had the
"teletext" service built into it.

Got that one straight out of the Zenith employee store when they had the
plant on North Ave and the 294. Was supposed to be a life-test set but
someone really failed, even though it was supposed to have the "Premium
Sound" package, it sounded like a $10 clock radio. A couple years on I
opened the back for something and the entire sub-woofer amplifier module
was missing. Just a couple connectors laying where the module went. Oddly
enough the sub-woofers were there, just missing the amp for them.

How they q/c'ed that for resale is beyond me.

-bruce