Posted to uk.d-i-y
George Miles George Miles is offline

Default Venting subfloor up the chimney?

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.d-i-y...m/U1hEJLqcAAAJ
is the thread,
very interesting, i might vent an old wooden floor up the chimney myself...
put lots of kingspan and foam and tape the joints as someone says so dont get draughts into the room..

[g]

On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 8:56:17 AM UTC+1, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Quote the post you are replying to, especially when its old, that protal is
crap.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"MSK" wrote in message
oupdirect.com...
Just read your post and I was thinking of doing the same thing. My floor
is insulated but I have poor subfloor ventilation. Rather than use fans I
thought I would use the redundant chimney to draw more air. How did this
work out for you ?

--
For full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...y-1373369-.htm