Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Wondering[_4_] Just Wondering[_4_] is offline

Default tree house question

On 9/1/2020 9:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 7:06:20 PM UTC-4, Emanuel Berg wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

It doesn't look like there is much (any!) room to
walk around the corner posts. Are railings planned
for the future?

It is not a tree house like a real house, it is as
much a a climbing thing! you climb up, between
floors, and after a while, no need to attach anymore
to the rope. but you still use them to go up and
down

The ropes I was talking about are the one's used to lash the structure
to the trees. That seems like an huge amount of weight to be supported
by ropes to swaying trees. I guess to certain extent you need to allow
for movement and the support ropes will certainly do that.

I just hope that there is never a rapid move in a southerly direction.

You do know that gravity sucks, don't you?

People joke that vacuums suck, but actually the surrounding air blows.