Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default water consumption

On 31/08/2020 21:21, Allan wrote:
On 28/08/2020 20:58, williamwright wrote:
I'm just wondering how many cubic metres of water people in this group
use per week or per quarter or whatever. Mine seems very low.

Bill

detached house, 1 person, Yorkshire; mostly showers and water butt for
garden

25 cu me per year
About £200/year

Seems expensive for water. For that amount I would pay £69/year
and an extra £84/year for sewage.

In the last 12 months I used approx 70 cubic metres, terrace house, one
person and a few miles from the driest part in England. Auto watering of
window boxes from the mains in summer. Some watering of the garden from
the mains. Mostly showers in summer, 1:4 bath:shower in winter.

My cost: water + sewage = approx £260/year