Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default power goes off

Last two times I have came to the static van the power has been
cut....the internal off on switch with rcds is on but the rcd in the
external meter box has been tripped.....when we leave the only thing we
leave on is the fridge everything else is switched off.....I'm thinking
that the farmer has cut the grass around the van when we are not here
and I was wondering if the splatter of wet grass against the plug and
socket could be causing the external rcd to trip ?....or is it the fridge?