Posted to rec.woodworking
knuttle knuttle is offline

Default My Current Job

On 8/30/2020 7:45 PM, Dave in SoTex wrote:
On 8/27/2020 8:56 PM, Leon wrote:

I take credit for giving her a class certificate, as present, to learn
quilting about 20 years ago. And talking her into buying the expensive
equipment.Â* We have invested more in her machines than mine.

Â*Â*Â*Â* If mama ain't happy . . . .

Dave in SoTex

I know this is completely off topic. I do a lot of genealogy, and have
looked at many Deeds. There is one clause in most deed that goes back
to English Common law. In many deeds, the wife has to agree to the
sale of the property. In some older deeds, it actually states that they
took the wife to a different room to get her approval. I have always
considered it the "If mama ain't happy" clause