Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Outlets High on the Wall

On 8/16/2020 2:44 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Outlets are cheap, but time is more expensive. I'm thinking about

putting
a few outlets up high, about 7' on the walls of my garage shop. This is
just for the air cleaner or whatever random thing needs to be plugged

in up
there. Am I just wasting time by installing outlets at that height?

Naturally, I'm going to do quite a few at 54" and 16", but it's the

ones up
high I'm wondering about.

Puckdropper

I think its a great idea. Not so much your specific application, but
the of putting outlets where you need them. It saves time, and creates
a safer work environment. Only you know if your application will do that.