Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default water consumption

On 29/08/2020 14:55, alan_m wrote:
On 29/08/2020 14:14, wrote:

Rainwater for bogs,

You obviously don't live in the SE of the country - bugger all rain for
3 months!

+1

According to my rain gauge, we had 90mm of rain in around 14 weeks from
the beginning of May. Add to that an 18+metre ash and similar size beech
extracting water from the garden, and so far this year I reckon I've
used about 40 - 50 m^3 mains water on it. I've just had a water meter
fitted to my garden tap to cut down on the waste water cost, as Southern
Water will allow me to subtract that from their bill.

--

Jeff