Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default water consumption

williamwright brought next idea :
Thanks guys. Mine is averaging less than a cubic metre per week. It just
seems very low. When my wife was alive and I was nursing her it was five
times that.

I checked the water meter this afternoon and it's working OK.

I can sometimes get that low, when on my own, especially in a week I
don't take baths, just showers and I have no need to do any washing,
don't wash the car, the caravan, the drive etc..

I never water the garden, use a butt for the flowers.