Jim Sullivan

Default Jetted bath cleaning?

"CW" wrote in message
I only use my jetted bath maybe once a month. Sometimes I see flakes
of mold/mildew spew out if that interval is much longer than a month.
I have been told by friends to dump two cups of bleach in the tub
before I drain it after use. Is there anything better for this
purpose? Surely there must be some kind of pool cleaning agent that
would be economical to use and clean the plumbing cleaner.

The instructions for my jetted tub recommended that to clean the tub you add
a cup of dishwasher detergent to the water and run the jets for a while. I
would do this ever 6 months or so. Never had a problem.